This neat and charming family home is situated in a desirable area of Randpark Ridge. It's located close to a shopping centre which has a Virgin Active, and main access roads (Beyers Naude) to quickly get onto the highway. It is also with in walking distance to Trinity Private School and plenty good nursery schools.
The cost of living has got so expensive, but there is no doubt that the cost of levy in this estate is going to be attractive to your pocket, at a very low price of only R350 p/m.
This home is also perfect for the entertainer, which has an undercover patio area with sliding doors and built in braai, all over looking the sparkling pool. The garden has been well kept and only needs your tender loving care. It is also pet friendly and wraps around the house comfortably.
The property consists of:
- 3 generous sized bedrooms with ample cupboard space.
- 2 neat bathrooms, both with shower and bath
- Spacious kitchen with granite counter tops, space for double door fridge, scullery (space for 3 appliances) and a pantry.
- Lounge big enough to fit any type of couch
- An area just off the lounge could be used as a study
- Large dining area
- Automated double garage
- Outside bathroom with toilet for domestic
- Enclosed patio area with built in braai
- Swimming pool
- Pet friendly garden
- Safe estate
- Full title home
Don't delay, call to set up your private viewing!